ZSL London Zoo is within walking distance of Camden Town and Regent’s Park stations and short bus ride from Baker Street station.
Visitors are advised to check the services to these stations before starting their journey. For more information visit Transport for London’s service update page .
From Regent’s Park station (20 minute walk)
- Exit the station and turn right
- Cross the Marylebone Road and turn left immediately into Park Square East
- Continue until you reach the entrance to Regent’s Park on the corner of the outer circle
- Walk through the Park along the Broad Walk (heading north) until you reach the outer circle again. Turn left onto the outer circle
- ZSL London Zoo’s entrance is 200 metres on the left
From Baker Street station
Catch the 274 bus from Baker Street to Ormonde Terrace
Or if you fancy a 30 minute walk:
- Exit the station on Baker Street
- Turn right and walk to the end of Baker street
- Cross over Park Road and turn left onto the outer circle
- Follow this road until you reach the Zoo’s main entrance on your right.
From Camden Town station (15 minute walk)
Camden Town is the nearest tube station to ZSL London Zoo with its Northern Line connection.
- Exit the station on the right-hand side and walk along Parkway
- Continue walking up Parkway for about 6 minutes until you reach Prince Albert Road
- Turn right into Prince Albert Road and continue for about five minutes until you reach the traffic-light controlled pedestrian crossing
- Cross left here and walk over the Regent’s Canal footbridge
- Turn right and ZSL London Zoo is then 200 metres up the road on the left-hand side
Alternatively, ZSL London Zoo visitors can use Regent’s Park Tube station (Bakerloo Line) or Baker Street Station (Jubilee, Bakerloo & Metropolitan lines):
Please note: On Saturdays and at other busy times, Camden Town station operates a one-way system. Access to the Northern line is via a spiral staircase. Buggies must be folded. Please top up your Oyster card to cover your return journey as the ticket hall is very busy.
On Sundays, Camden Town station is exit-only between 1300 and 1730. Please use nearby Mornington Crescent, Chalk Farm or Kentish Town stations for your return journey.